“We finally found an agency we can trust as a real 'partner' in our business.
Other agencies have sought to provide bodies, but International Tax Search seek to provide us with business solutions.
The consultants in the business have not only been great recruiters but trusted advisors and confidants to us.”
International Tax Firm
International Tax Senior / Manager – Miami, FL (Remote working available)
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- International Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Southeast (FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN)
- Post Date:
- 06-09-2022 08:13 PM
- Ref #:
We are working with a leading Miami / Fort Lauderdale based CPA firm who seek a number of international corporate tax seniors and managers. This 500 staff firm have built a reputation for offering their staff challenging work whilst maintaining manageable workings hours and a supportive culture. Their motto is “People First”. They very much prioritize their people, their development, and their well-being. These values are translated into action every day. Regularly named as one of the best places to work in South Florida.
With a 20 strong international tax team the group seek additional high calibre individuals who will help support the groups growth. With clients in more than four dozen countries, their international tax team helps clients minimize tax, whether they’re U.S. citizens with interests overseas, non-resident aliens with business operations in the United States, or high net worth non-residents with investments in U.S. real estate.
Some of the duties / responsibilities of this role;
- Assisting with preparing international components of the US Federal tax return including the Forms 5471, 5472 and 1118, including performing detail reviews of forms and underlying work papers.
- Advising clients and be responsible for delivering high-quality tax service and advice
- Assisting in developing new accounting method changes, including templates, memos, and distribution systems
- Assisting in the research and writing of internal and external accounting methods
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete international tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; and manage to budget.
- Manage the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Consult with clients on tax-efficient structuring of international transactions, effective use of tax treaties, planning related to offshore investments activities and repatriation programs to minimize US and foreign income taxes of our US-based multinational clients, minimizing worldwide tax burdens on business transactions and operations, and making effective foreign investments.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex international tax returns.
- Work closely with partners, managers, and staff to integrate practice
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be CPA qualified or working towards completion of the CPA designation. You will have a minimum of 5 years international tax experience within the public accounting environment. Compliance knowledge of 5471s, 5472s, FBAR filing, and FATCA.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!