“We finally found an agency we can trust as a real 'partner' in our business.
Other agencies have sought to provide bodies, but International Tax Search seek to provide us with business solutions.
The consultants in the business have not only been great recruiters but trusted advisors and confidants to us.”
International Tax Firm
Tax Senior / Assistant Tax Manager - Manhattan, NY
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
- International Corporate Tax
- Job Type:
- Mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV)
- Post Date:
- 09-03-2020 11:10 AM
- Ref #:
Business Tax Senior / Assistant Tax Manager (US International Tax) – New York City
Our client is a leading transatlantic specialist US tax firm servicing the needs of High-net worth Americans living overseas and their business interests. With nearly 300 staff, the firm is a favourite amongst London based US Tax professionals for helping them to accelerate their technical and career development. The firm has a meritocratic culture so high achievers can move through the ranks quickly into the most senior of positions. The firm believes in playing to peoples strengths and takes a keen interest in ensuring professionals are involved in the type of work that keeps them interested and motivated. This is a family friendly firm that puts their staff first!!!
This firm currently seeks a number of high achieving Tax Seniors / Assistant Managers who have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with US Corporate and partnership Taxation clients.
You will be involved in the following work:
- Preparation and some review of corporate compliance forms 1120, 1065, 8865, 5471, 8858, several state corporate and partnership returns and related working papers.
- Supporting the firms tax managers and senior managers to manage a diverse range of interesting clients who have US corporate tax and partnership tax considerations.
- Correspond with the IRS and state tax authorities with regards to tax notices and other client matters
- Comprehensive knowledge of US corporate and partnership tax with emphasis on international tax matters including reporting obligations for foreign trusts, corporations and financial assets.
- Experience in the US tax treatment of foreign corporations and partnerships including a good understanding of PFICs and CFCs
- Understanding of the check-the-box regime
- Comprehensive experience of preparing forms 1065, 5471, 8865, 8858, 8621, 1120 and 1120F
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work to time based targets
- Competent professional and business judgment
The firm will offer you a competitive salary and relocation support if you are an out of state applicant. The firm also offers an array of benefits including flexible working hours, private health care, life insurance, pension scheme plus many more.
Job Type: Full-time